- Take New Seward Highway South 124 miles.
- Once in Seward, take a ‘Left’ at Port Ave, then immediate ‘Right’ at 4th Ave.
- Pay Parking is across from Holiday Inn Express ($10/day)
- Cross the street to J-Dock Seafood and follow the ramp down the dock.
- Proceed ahead of J-Dock to Slip J-9, ELEU.
Enjoy the drive! It is scenic and amazing!
What To Bring
Passengers coming aboard the Eleu are encouraged to bring with them:
- Alaska Fishing License (King Salmon Tag Optional) Buy License Here!
- Warm clothing
- Rain gear
- Sun screen
- Photography equipment
- Small coolers are best suited for your food and beverage needs
- Daily Medication – Take Motion Sickness pills at least one hour before
As a note, we at LeSea Charters provide all the fishing tackle, equipment and bait you’ll need for this voyage.
We also fillet & clean your fish as part of our service.